In users’ search results quality sites Google is in constant development and progress to achieve. The purpose of Google is to identify quality websites and offer the site that offers the best, most original and most useful content to the user. Google is primarily concerned with user experience. That’s why website owners should work on their sites to maximize user experience. A website that ignores the user experience, never for Google quality site cannot reach its status. Google Quality Criteria and Tips for Creating a High Quality Site are in this article.
Which Sites are Good for Google?
The purpose of Google quality websites is to help users find these websites by identifying and ranking them in the search results. OK then Which websites are good for Google? There are many criteria for a website to be quality for Google. Google criteria:
- The information provided to the user in the contents should be reliable and accurate.
- The subject to be explained in the content should not be superficial.
- Variations of keywords, which are slightly different, should be used. There should not be any unnecessary articles on the same subject.
- If you are selling products or services, your site must be at a sufficient level of security so that users can provide important information such as credit card information.
- Writing and style mistakes should not be made in the article.
- The contents should be directed to the user’s interests and should be prepared to benefit.
- The contents must be completely original. If reporting, analysis and research are included in the content, it should be original.
- The content should include different, original and quality information from other pages in the search results.
- The topics in the content should be evaluated from different perspectives.
- Quality control should be done on the pages.
- The website should be an authoritative and reputable site in its area.
- The contents should be created regularly and carefully. Content that has been carefully prepared is not valuable to Google.
- The contents should provide full and comprehensive details related to the subject.
- The content should provide users with a different and comprehensive analysis than the existing information on the subject.
- The pages should be of a quality that can be bookmarked in the browser and recommended to other users.
- Ads on the page should not close the original content. In other words, there should not be enough ads to draw the attention of the user in any direction other than content.
- Short and sloppy content should not be included. The contents should have extensive details.
- Pages should be at the level that optimizes the user experience.
Many websites aim to get good rankings in search results without optimizing the website for users. Consider the criteria we have listed above. Identify the shortcomings on your site. If your content contains poor quality content, it affects the entire site. If your content contains poor quality, non-original, sloppy, and non-user-friendly content, reorganize them. Make these contents more useful and quality. If you want your site to come to good places in the long term, you should definitely pay attention to these criteria.