Social mediais an essential component for your online marketing strategy. If you run small business websites with WordPress infrastructure, it is very easy to integrate visitors to your posts. There are hundreds of ready-made social media plugins for WordPress to choose from. The social media plugins you choose for your WordPress website vary depending on which social platforms you actively use, what type of content you offer on your site, and the best look and placement of social tools that complement the design of your website. From minimalist plugins to feature-rich plugins social media plugin in this list.
WP Social Media Plugins and Features
This plugin makes it easy to add social media sharing buttons to your blog in various locations; You can add share buttons to your desired location in your broadcasts via shortcodes and floating share buttons.
- Support for popular social networks.
- Striking design.
- See total and individual share numbers.
- View floating share buttons.
- Adding “twitter” embeds into your content.
- Add custom tweet text for individual posts.
- Upload pictures and descriptions specific to Pinterest to your messages (Ideal for increasing traffic to Pinterest).
- It tracks social shares with UTM tracking code (you can see exactly how much this plugin is sending your way).
- It is fully mobile responsive.
It is an amazing social sharing plugin created by Monarch Elegant Themes team.
- Support for popular social networks.
- Multiple viewing options such as floating share buttons above / below posts.
- Easy to use interface.
This is not your typical WordPress plugin. Sumo is an application package designed to help you increase your traffic. You can use these applications with any site that supports HTML; however, there is a WordPress plugin that makes installation extremely easy. There are lots of places to add your social media buttons, and they all have a high click-through interface.
- It supports a wide range of services including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp and more.
- An easy-to-use interface.
- Customize the size and other aspects of your Share buttons.
- Numerous options for placing Share buttons.
- Various selection of button layouts for mobile devices.
- Additional apps that can increase your traffic, shares and email list.
Easy Social Share Buttons For WordPress
There are many customization options for visual designs, and the plugin supports most social networks.
- Support for more than 45 social networks and bookmark sites (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber and more).
- Add sharing buttons in 22 different locations.
- 40+ built-in templates.
- Social likes counter and widgets.
- Pop-up windows to promote social posts.
- Support for shortcode placement.
- Customize social media sharing buttons.
- Mobile screen.
- Compatible with WooCommerce, JigoShop, WP e-Commerce.
- Free plugins such as posting messages, Facebook comments and AMP support.
- Social buttons a / b testing feature.
- Sidebar widget for social media followers.
- Built-in email subscription option.
This plugin has gained popularity. Because its buttons are very similar to the social media plugin used by Mashable.com.
- It only supports Twitter and Facebook. (Additional social networks are available through other plugins.)
- The most shared broadcast widget.
- The option to hide share counts under a certain number.
- Eye-catching sharing count animations.
- Support for Twitter Cards.
- Open Graphics support.
- Support short URLs via Bitly or Goo.gl.
- Mobile answering feature available only as a plug-in.
Simple Share Buttons Adder
Simple Share Buttons Adder is a simple and easy to use plugin that allows you to add social sharing buttons to your posts or pages.
- So light.
- Various image sets.
- Support for custom images.
WP Social Sharing
It allows you to easily add share buttons on 6 of the social networks.
- Lets you customize the social button text.
- Resizing for mobile devices.
- Adding tweet usernames to tweets.
- Add sharing buttons using a shortcut.
Custom Share Buttons
The full name of this plugin is “Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar”. You can choose whether to show it on your homepage, pages, posts or categories / archives – it gives you good control. It’s free.
- It supports popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+.
- Choose whether to display share buttons on your homepage, pages, posts or categories / archives.
- You can choose to hide floating buttons for mobile devices, as the floating sidebar is not mobile responsive unless you purchase the Pro version.
AddToAny Share Buttons
One of the popular features about AddToAny is the button that allows users to hover over and get the option to share it with other networks.
- A wide variety of social networks are supported with email sharing.
- Choose from several different icon sizes.
- Choosing where to place the buttons.
- Add buttons around your content or use shortcodes to place them anywhere.
- Google Analytics integration helps you track your progress.
- Using custom icons for special styles.
Swifty Bar is completely different from other plugins on this list. This plugin displays a sticky stick under your posts.
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- View the number of shares.
- @ Option to add users to your tweets via username.
- Option to disable buttons you don’t want to use
- Option to disable counts.
- Mobile responsive.
Sumo Image Sharer
Image Sharer is another free application created by the Sumo team. You can choose exactly which apps you want to use.
- Add sharing buttons to your images for Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and / or Yummly.
- Select pages or devices to which these image sharing buttons will be added.
- Choose where to add these buttons to pictures, for example – bottom left, middle, top right, etc.
- Built-in URL shortening makes posts look cleaner.
Like the Social Media Plugins we have listed, if you have different suggestions, please let us know in the comments section.